Heart of America Glass Collectors
Meeting Highlights & Program
No program was presented. Members shared treasures they found.
Show & Tell
Club members brought the following treasures for Show and Tell! Here are some highlights from this meeting. Descriptions of each treasure is found below the pictures using the corresponding number.
1. Anchor Hocking Queen Mary double branch candlesticks.
2. Daisy and Button amberina sleigh (Fenton for L G Rice).
3. Roseville Morning Glory handled basket circa 1935.
Fostoria Century two handled divided relish.
Three Anchor Hocking covered glass animal boxes.
4. Green four toed bowl by Viking.
Morgantown On The Rocks tumbler made from 1965 to 1971.
Fenton hand vase holding a torch.
5. Reproduction of a Deck Prism - These were used on whaling ships to let light into the hold, thus eliminating
oil lamps which might start a fire. They drilled a hole in the deck, put the point into the hole and hammered
the prism in place..
6. Cambridge Wildflower gold trim ice bucket with gold bale.
Cambridge arms with five vases.
7. Autumn Leaf creamer, sugar and lid.
Advertising crock from West Port Nebraska.
Hand made wood candy box and cover.